Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Pinaka – Story Introduction & Index – Yayavar

Pinaka – Story Introduction & Index http://ift.tt/1RULhgZ A few months after I finished writing Flames and Arrows (blog, BRforum, Smashwords), I started writing another military fiction. I wrote for some time but didn’t really like it that much. The story was weak, dragged on in a number of places and I could’t really enjoy it. Then there was work to do, personal commitments, other projects and I hardly had enough time to write. So this story lay as a rough draft for a long long time. A few weeks back, while I came across it and decided to spend a few hours every week and try to finish it. I rewrote major portion of it, added a few new aspects and made the scope a bit wider than I originally intended. As of now, I think I have finished writing about 60% of it and it’s coming along not too badly. This post is meant as index and may be general comments about the different chapters that I’ll be posting here. Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6
from Dark Ritual http://ift.tt/1RULhgZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week